Mulch is Naturally Good for Soil
When it comes to building richer soil, nature’s way has always incorporated the use of wood sources. This includes things like fallen branches, leaves, pine cones, twigs, seeds and eventually entire trees. While we can understand why you don’t want all of these laying around on your lawn and landscaping, you can still take advantage of the benefits of woody products in your soil through the use of mulch. Following are just a few of the reasons why we encourage using mulch in your lawn care, gardening and landscaping programs.
7 Great Reasons to Use Wood Mulch
- Mulch helps retain moisture
- Mulch helps maintain soil warmth in winter
- Mulch helps keep soil cooler in the summer
- Mulch inhibits weed growth
- Natural mulch provides nutrients to your soil
- Mulch helps reduce open mud and mess
- Mulch helps to reduce soil erosion
Mulch Supply and Installation
Harbit Landscaping uses only pure premium shredded hardwood bark mulch products and we both sell and apply mulch as needed for our customers. If you’re looking for a way to keep your lawn and landscaped areas neat and healthy, give us a call today about our mulching services.